So many years I have been single... even though on and off relationships which doesn't last for more than a few months. I still do come back to the same page at the end of the day. I realised that people do say the first girl is the one that sets the benchmark of your expectation as a girlfriend. To be honest, till today... no one seems to be able to replace the position of you in that heart. None has manage to reach the level before. I realised for that period I miss how I were years back... how you brought me up as your boyfriend and how u change me for the better.
All these years I tried to forget you, but somehow I still return back to a point whereby I will remember how you cheered me up... what you do best and no one can. It's not how your appearance look but its how you reflect yourself to me face to face which keeps me loving you all the while. I really want to find you... remembering when I look at you, the way you smiled when I look at u... the way when I looked into your eyes, gives my heart an adrenaline rush.
I hope if there's a 2nd time, I would really wouldn't mind having a cup of coffee or meal with u and catch up with things that was left unexplained years ago. Till then...
*you'remysuperwoman.
All these years I tried to forget you, but somehow I still return back to a point whereby I will remember how you cheered me up... what you do best and no one can. It's not how your appearance look but its how you reflect yourself to me face to face which keeps me loving you all the while. I really want to find you... remembering when I look at you, the way you smiled when I look at u... the way when I looked into your eyes, gives my heart an adrenaline rush.
I hope if there's a 2nd time, I would really wouldn't mind having a cup of coffee or meal with u and catch up with things that was left unexplained years ago. Till then...
*you'remysuperwoman.
No comments:
Post a Comment