Do u know when was the last time we had a conversation over the phone?
I dunno but i feel that i m more and more drifted apart from u...
I dun want to step into another long distance relationship...
I think the feeling sucks big time seriously.
Sometimes I feel that is this the right way to feel?
All are just words and I really can't feel anything at all.
I hope i can tell u this but I doubt u know how it feels.
I dunno how to react to ur messages... this is not what I want.
I want someone to love me and not just by words...
I dun feel anything at all.
I am not gonna think so much and just continue with life, I doubt our relationship can maintain once u graduate and the chance of u returning back to taiwan and never come back... I have a bad feeling... the bad feeling that I will return back to square one...
would u wanna place a bet with me?
I am restless and tired...
I really don know what to do...
Depressed* I just need a drink real badly.
Please make my last week of december fulfilling.
I want to get drunk and not think about all these...
No comments:
Post a Comment