Thursday, February 01, 2007

i think 36ers rocks

Singapore Slingers Vs Adelaide 36ers

went to watch the game today and gain some new stuns and improve my skills in my basketball... thanks yanshen;) he's my brother:) as in really family... his name is Yap Yan Shen... and i'm Yap Enming... we study in the same primary school and till now we're still good brothers;) hahas... really not fake one... but just that i never mention this brother of mine to my frens becoz we live at different places... ya... we both love basketball:) and we hope to ram into the basketball association of singapore... and become a player to represent singapore and play for them...


























Singapore merlion and so cute isn't it? LOL... well, not everyone is able to hug him u know? hahas.. coz i have a basketball manager who help me to get into the court so that i can go in to the court to take pictures:) unless you're a VIP:) hahas... anway, it was real fun coz we went to try touching the rim of the basket... we tot we can't:S but hahas... was kinda easy then LOL... not booasting but we really touch the rim... LOL... nothing much also:S hahas...

i love watching live game ;) hahas... and a cup of drink cost 3 bucks:S thats cheap isn't it:S hahas... jun rong came with his gurlfren as well;) geraldine;) hahas... then was watching with them as well:) hahas... anyway, i miss jun rong:( i so long never play bball with him le... my basketball buddy;) hahas... must call u out real soon! hahas... take care ya;)
'
reach home at 12.30pm... was kinda late and usual things happen... the unreasonable scoldings i would regard as noises... hahas... i didn't care much though... just feeling tired and memorise some notes for my upcoming papers...
OH! i forgot! my juniors!!!! hahas... i called my juniors as well;) hahas... well, saw bingli, andre, baboon, melvin and etc... LOL... was kinda happy to see them;)ahas... miss playing bball with them:( anyway, i'll never forget playing bball wit u guys;) hahas... take care too;)
okay... its late le... and beverly the beaver... i find her kinda funny though but i cannot laugh out lehz:S hahas... sorry to be mean... LOL... perhaps u must tell me some more better jokes;) hahas... but it was a good atttempt lah:) hahas... take care too;)
vivien! our papers are ending soon! poor other polys... i'm gonna disturb them!!! hahas... just kidding anyway;) hahas... okay.. its late and i need some rest... see ya!
learning how the dance steps of RAIN's mtv, is something i would consider difficult... LOL...
~*Seororeul neukkyeogamyeonseo jogeumsshik seoro alagamyeonseo
Eonjenganeun uri eojjeomyeon duli I do
Chingudeul apeseo uriga chingusail neomeoseo
Duli yeongwonhi hamkke hagiro haessdamyeo I do

And I I wanna know naman ireohge neukkingeonyago
Anim ni maeumdo nae maeumcheoreom
Yeongwonhi hamge hal kkumeul kkuneunji
I do I do yeongwonhi hamkkehagessdaneun geumal I do
Neowa isseul ttaemada joshimseureopge maeumseokeuro
I do I do wanna spend my life with you
Kkumeul kkumyeo I do sojunghan geu maengsereul hal ttae
Ni gyeote naega naui gyeoten niga issgireul

Soneul japgo geoleogamyeonseo seoroege baleul majchwobomyeonseo
Yeongwonhi hamkke gal su issneunji neukkyeobwa
And I need to know naman ireohge neukkingeonyago
Anim neodo nae maeumcheoreom
Yeongwonhi hamkke hal kkumeul kkuneunji

I do I do yeongwonhi hamkkehagessdaneun geumal I do
Neowa isseul ttaemada joshimseureopge maeumseokeuro
I do I do wanna spend my life with you
Kkumeul kkumyeo I do sojunghan geu maengsereul hal ttae
Ni gyeote naega naui gyeoten niga issgireul

Ije shijakhan urisarang ajikeun modeunge ireujiman
Geudaero nado moreuge jakku kkuneun kkum I do I do I do
Geudaero nado moreuge jakku kkuneun kkum I do I do I do*~


No comments: