Saturday, November 27, 2004

Blind Date With a Hunk!

This news appeared on a magazine, and its not ME! hahaha...
"Boyfriend-less, i turned into a real woman-about-town. I took up BASKETBALL in order to expand my social circle. I flirted with a few cute guys in my basketball group, just to see if i can still request for a date? Then i met "Douglas". I've heard my friends about "Douglas", he's a real leg man! We decided to meet up for dinner at a restaurant near town. My ex-colleague told me to wear something nice. 'Show off your pins,'she said. That evening, i settled on a short black dress that revealed not just my toned legs, but also a hint of cleavage. As i laid my eyes on this Mr. Gorgeous, i found that he was better looking than i'd expected."Douglas" ask me to his place after the meal, and i accepted. "It was very unlike me".
My Night of Horror
Back at his place, "Douglas" opened a bottle expensive wine, and we started drinking, on my 4th glass, i started to feel frisky. And things started to happen.I whispered to "Douglas" 'i have to leave now.' Call me a cab, i wanna go home. Instead of helping me off the couch, however "Douglas" grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. 'You can't leave me this way,' he said. 'Lets do it and you can go home.' But i shook my head and told him i didn't want to have sex. "Douglas" suddenly got angry. He accused me of leading him on and told me I was definitely dressed for sex that night!I thrashed around, but "Douglas" was just too strong. I remembered saying 'DON'T','PLEASE', 'NO', and when i realised that he was about to force himself on me, i started to cry. I knew it was pointless fighting back. I blacked out for a few seconds because when i opened my eyes, "Douglas" was getting dressed. Now you can go, he threw my clothes at me and i got dressed and left the place in daze. AM I RAPED?

Poor Girl! written by Enming!

So girlz! dun wear a PROVOCATIVE DRESS OUT WITH SOMEONE U LIKE OR LOVE!

No comments: